Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tote bags

I have been sewing up a storm lately and have created a total of 17 tote bags in the last 2 weeks!  I used this tutorial for the 1st bag I made, but then made some changes to the sizing for the rest.  These are really easy to make and (if using non-directional decor weight fabric) really quick, too.


Here are some lined tote bags...


Some child sized totes...

And a few more of the little girl totes...

I need to order some fabric online and then I will be making a few more totes for my mom to give as gifts.  I have almost all of the birthday gifts for the little girls and women in my family done for this year!  Next I'll be working on gifts for the little boys.


2 comments:

Mama Lusco said...

Great bags! I also used Irene's tutorial to start sewing totes. I like the lined totes for groceries & gifts. I've started using my chicken feed bags for the outer "fabric" for a unique twist. Keep up the good work :)

Little Blue Mouse said...

You have been busy, I love the bags.