Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday quilts

My sister Rileigh recently turned 21 and I wanted to make her a bright quilt for her birthday. I decided on a Color Brick Quilt made with Amy Butler fabric and linen.

And for my mom's birthday I settled on a Pinwheel Sampler Quilt. I added an extra row of blocks to make it longer. My triangle points are not perfect, but I'm otherwise happy with how this turned out.


belinda cafaro said...

Beautiful Quilt! I'm sure that "Mom" Loves it.
Aunt B :}

estetik said...

Yes, i agreed with the ideas that can provided in the post. estetik

estetik drew said...

I have go through your post and found some information which very important for me.

Burun Estetiği said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği